LM Global Telecoms Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This notice applies to the use we make of data we hold whether you are an existing customer (or employee of an existing customer and we need to communicate with you), a supplier (or employee of a supplier and we need to communicate with you), a prospective customer (or employee of a prospective customer and we need to communicate with you)(such as where we are negotiating provision of services to you or we have met you at a trade event or you have otherwise shown an interest in our services) or where, through research and other data sources in the public domain, we consider that you may be interested in our services.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We, us and our, refer to LM Global Telecoms Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at Unit 6, Freight Agent Building 3, Freight Village, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 8BH. We are the controller of all the data referred to in this privacy notice.
We operate the following websites (sites): https://lmglobaltelecoms.co.uk/ Information we collect from you.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.This is information about you that you give us by completing forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you:
- use our sites.
- subscribe to any services offered by us (such as the Customer Portal.
- register to receive our downloadable information, newsletters or other information.
- send us a request to contact you or when you report a problem with our sites.
- supply services to you (or your employer) or procure services from you (or your employer)The information you give us may include your name, position and employer details, e-mail address and telephone number. Unless otherwise agreed with you we will only collect this basic personal data about you which does not include any special categories of personal information.We only work with businesses or otherwise communicate with contacts for commercial purposes. Accordingly, we assume that where you have given us contact details or we have sourced such contact details from other sources (public or commercial lists) you expect to receive commercial communications via these contact details. If that is not correct, please let us know as soon as possible as we do not wish to impose on your personal life in any way. Email as above to let us know.
Information we collect about you.
About each of your visits to our sites we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages and any phone number used to call our business.
- Information we receive or gather from other sources.
- if you are a user of our services and have a unique log-in to use those services
from our third-party service providers (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers)
- if we have undertaken research into potential customers or purchased commercial lists.If you are a user or have been a user of our services, your personal details will be recorded on our CRM database, and we will cross-check information you give us with the information recorded on our CRM database.We endeavour to check data sources and if you are listed on the CTPS or any other commercial preference system we apologise for contacting you and ask you to let us know if you no longer wish to hear from us in respect of marketing information.
Purpose for processing your information.
We need to know basic personal information to provide you with the services that you have engaged us to provide and to assert out right to be compensated in return for those services as per the services agreement or other contract in place between us. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide the services and we will not collect personal data from you that we do not need for this purpose without your consent.
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff in the UK.
Transferring data outside of the EEA
We do not process any data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please be aware that your information may be stored on a cloud-based system whose servers may be located outside of the EEA.
Personal data we hold.
We will use this information:
- to send you any information you have requested.
- to provide you with the services you have requested.
- communicate with you about services you have requested or otherwise.
to provide you with news and information which we think may be of interest to you and with information about our products and services. If you no longer wish us to use your data in this way, please let us know by contacting us at above email address or, where available, selecting unsubscribe button on our communications.
for the purposes of market mapping and customer base analysis so that we understand the potential market for our goods and services better and can tailor our goods and services to meet market and customer desires.
to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our sites secure.
Legal basis for processing your information.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but will in most cases fall into one of the following categories:
- where the processing is necessary to carry out for the performance of a contract with you
- where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation; or
- where it is in our legitimate interests to perform our functions.
Generally, we do not rely on consent for processing data other than in relation to sending third party marketing communications to you via email. Where we have sought, and you have given consent for this you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at the above email address.
We will not rent, swap, or sell your personal information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
Sharing your information
We may share data with third parties as applicable to the services you may have requested such as our service partners listed within our client hub and by access from our website.
We may pass your personal data on other third-party service providers contracted to us during dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures.
We may also share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our prospects and customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you make a claim against us (such as our legal advisors and insurance providers)
Retention of your personal data
We will only keep your personal data within the timeframes allowed by law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or otherwise according to the relevant processing activity and use we have for the data. The length of time we keep your data will depend on the type of personal data we have collected. Please contact us at the above email address for details of any specific retention period.
We may collect and process the following types of personal data for marketing purposes:
- Contact Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Communication Preferences: Your preferences regarding marketing communications, such as whether you wish to receive promotional emails, newsletters, or other marketing materials.
- Website Usage Data: Information about your interactions with our website, including pages visited, links clicked, and your IP address.
- Demographic Information: Information about your age, gender, and location.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data for marketing purposes through various methods, including:
- Direct Interactions: When you provide your information by filling out forms on our website, subscribing to our newsletters, or contacting us through email or social media.
- Third Parties: We may receive information from third-party sources, including social media platforms, marketing partners, and data enrichment providers, in accordance with their privacy policies.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data for Marketing
We process your personal data for marketing purposes to:
- Send you promotional and marketing communications related to our products, services, and events.
- Customise and tailor our marketing messages to your preferences.
- Analyse and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Comply with legal obligations and requests from authorities.
Legal Basis for Processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data for marketing purposes is typically your explicit consent, which you can provide by opting in when subscribing to our marketing communications. In some cases, we may rely on our legitimate interests, such as promoting our products or services, as long as they do not override your fundamental rights and interests.
Your Marketing Preferences
You have the right to manage your marketing preferences and can:
- Unsubscribe: You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in our emails or by contacting us directly.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties who assist us in our marketing efforts. These third parties are contractually obligated to handle your data securely and in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding your personal data and marketing preferences, please contact us.
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice please contact us at the above email address.
Signed: Gary Luther